
Meg was a breeze at potty training. Tyson not so much. I am having a hard time with this one. He just doesn't seem to care. He goes when I put him on the pot and he goes when he wants. So- I came up with the Potty Timer. I was dealing with two other children and would forget to remind Tyson, we have now set the timer on the oven every 30 minutes and slowly increased the amount every day. Today he went all day in the same pair of Big Boy underwear. ( Except tonight when mom forgot to set the timer and then left dad in charge when I left for mutual.) So- here is my YEAH to the potty timer and YEAH to Tyson!
3 comments:
Okay so Jack hasn't even gone on the toilet once. I am sooooo sick of it and am just ready to put him in diapers until hes 5. A Friend gave me the potty train in less than one day book so I will be doing that this weekend.
Yeah Tyson!!! Cute idea Tracie.
Hey Tracie! You should make megan do the potty timer, except i think she will tell you jack doesnt care more than Tyson doesnt care....
Im in Dallas on business, just until the end of August. Im in the office all day, so no time for any sort of fun...its no good. I hate being an adult.
Post a Comment