Thursday, July 19, 2007

WE ARE HOME!











After a very long and eventful vacation, we made it home! Colorado was great and Logan was too much fun. But we are thrilled to be home. We did run into some car problems along the way, one problem per city. We enjoyed family and seeing Randy's friends from high school. We lost Meg and Tyson in the woods for about 10 minutes and Tracie left Caden in the car after a crazy night at the fun park. Randy got into a fender bender on the I-15 in SLC and Meg went to two different beauty salons. Caden cut two molars and finally learned to crawl on all fours! Tyson now has "best friends" in three states.
We had a wonderful time and are planning on hiding out out home until Randy has to return to work.

2 comments:

The Baker said...

yeah I am so excited you are blogging now. I am addicted! Its just so fun seeing all fo our friends who aren't close anymore. Your family is growing up so fast. We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

hey, really cute.... I LOVED seeing you tracie & the family! miss you already, glad you are back safe.