Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Chocolate Cake

Last night we made a cake for family home evening. It was great. I love chocolate cake and have turned Randy into a cake lover as well. So this morning I was going to get my yogurt and decided that I wanted cake. Since I am an adult, I had cake for breakfast. When lunch rolled around, I fed my children and then bribed them to eat with cake. I hadn't fixed myself lunch yet so I had cake! We then ran to Randy's school to help set up his classroom and were going to grab dinner, but I ran out of time and had to head to Mutual. Randy took the kids to McDonald's and I went to church, where they had chocolate cake! So- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner (two pieces for dinner). That has to be my record. I am now home and Randy just offered me the chance to sit and have a piece of cake with him. I think I will take an aspirin instead. I can't imagine why my head is killing me!

4 comments:

Elena said...

You are hilarious! Wow - and I thought I had junk food issues. Good for you for indulging - but that just means tomorrow you have to have 10 fruits and vegetables instead of your normal 5. I have many happy memories setting up classrooms with my husband when he was still teaching. Hope you have fun.

Elena said...

ps - love the new layout.

Barlow Fam said...

I knew I liked you from the beginning! : ) Yes, I love the layout too.

wackyjackie said...

I like to have left over pie for breakfast, cause it's got fruit in it so you can really rationalize it! And if you top it with ice cream, there's your milk!!