Sunday, August 19, 2007

South Padre Island






We had the best time at the beach this weekend. I honestly don't think that I have ever had such an enjoyable vacation. (with kids) Meg and Tyson loved every minute of it and Cade certainly warmed up to the beach. He had no fear by the time we left. Meg's favorite part was mommy pulling her on the boogie board and Tyson's was building a sand castle that the waves washed away. Randy took a tumble and has a few scratches, but they are now just part of the story to tell his kids when school starts next week. The trip was a perfect end to the summer. Thanks Becca and Bryant!!! We love you guys!

3 comments:

Barlow Fam said...

Meg and Gracie look so cute, everyone does. What a fun trip you had. We love trips to S.P.I. We had so much fun tongiht, Mike even said we should get together. Let's do it!

Tracie said...

Randy starts school this week so it will be a little crazy around here, but I am in for next week.

Elena said...

Hi Tracie - your trip looks like fun. I love the beach. Have I told you how cute your little ones are. That Meg is going to be gorgeous. Just like her mommy. And yes, you did see me. My friends own the company and the wanted me to do that for them. They also had my little Scotty in one of their catalogues. If you see him, he's the little blonde boy in the light blue shirt sitting on a bunch of boxes and can. What a cutie.