Wednesday, August 8, 2007

We are done!


Today is one of those days! Randy and I both have agreed that there is at least one more kiddo in our future, yet today, I don't know how I ever agreed to the three we have. Randy has been working at Trent's and I am quite sure that if he had a real 9-5 job, I would not be a mother of three. I think that he and I are quite grateful that he has been blessed with the talent of teaching. I can not wait until school starts. We miss our daddy. Now- I want to give a huge "yeah" for all of you that can and are handling three or more or less, and those husbands do have real 9-5 or 9-7 jobs. I am so glad that there are some strong women out there. I am also glad that my wonderful husband does not expect me to be one.

1 comment:

The Baker said...

I here you....Justin has been working like 72 hour weeks lately and it sucks. I thought the long hours were over once he finished school but I was wrong. I don't know how any one does 3, with Lincoln around I feel like I can't keep up with anything. He is just a constant distroyer.