I am official! I have a website. I was tired of feeling extremely unprofessional when I would email customers all my info. It is still a work in progress, but I have neglected my children for three days so it will do for now. A special shout out to Trav for working on it with me. He is so kind to the computer illiterate. I welcome any and all feedback!! Happy looking!
www.customscriptbytracie.com
www.customscriptbytracie.com
4 comments:
Hi Tracie - I followed your link on Susie's blog. What a cute family you have! It's great that you are doing so well. Also, I LOVE vinyl lettering. What a great home business. Hope it goes well for you.
Love the website and blog. Now we can keep up once I move.
what are your prices?
Tracie, go into my blog and all the way at the bottom I have my playlist. You can click on create your own playlist and it will prompt you to set up a free account and how to add the music to your blog
Post a Comment