Tuesday, September 18, 2007

7 random things!

Thanks Susie!
  1. I eat Oreo's with a fork.
  2. I still sing "Child's Prayer" when I am scared at night. (Usually when Randy is not around)
  3. I am addicted to "The Hills", I know I am lame!
  4. Until last year I had never mowed a lawn.
  5. I love circus peanuts.
  6. I hate organic peanut butter. ( I just learned that)
  7. I think pancakes are better for dinner than for breakfast.
(I didn't realize that a lot of these involve food. I do love food!)

People I tag:
Megan (I know I didn't do yours when you tagged me, but I still love you)
Jackie
Lauren
Brit

3 comments:

The Baker said...

I LOVE the Hills too!!! So much drama. I take it one step further though, I also watch Newport Beach, (which is just like the Laguna Beach) got to love the scripted reality shows!!!

Brittny Kimball said...

'Child's Prayer' is my scared at night song too! Works every time!

Barlow Fam said...

How in the world do you eat Oreos with a fork?! I think that's a blog worthy picture. Lets see it.