Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Funny Faces


I am pumping gas yesterday and Meg and I have this thing where she will make a funny face in the back seat and I will return the favor through the window. It is one of those little things that I as a mother hope will make up for the yelling that I have done early in the day. So- she and I continue this little game while we are waiting for the car to fill up, and a grandpa type gentleman pulls in behind me. He gets out of his car and immediately says," I sure hope there is someone else in that car." I was so embarrassed. I didn't think that anyone would notice, or comment. I really was thrown back, I couldn't even come up with something clever to say. I only turned bright red and assured him that I was playing with my daughter. I suppose I would rather be caught in that situation than yelling at my kids.
Needless to say it was still rather embarrassing.

2 comments:

Elena said...

He was probably flirting with you - the hottie that you are. As for the games we play with kids, I sure hope that's what they remember instead of the tears we bring when we reprimand. By the way, how did Randy doctor up those pictures? I don't even know him and I like him a bit more.
I bought the chocolate covered cinnamon bears at my least favorite store - WalMart. But, they are packaged here in Utah so I don't know if they are marketed there.

Tracie said...

The new mac that we bought, has a camera with all the funny effects. Like the carnival mirrors. It is pretty fun to play with. But you have to erase the evidence.