Friday, September 21, 2007

My 100! (1 thur 50)

My method for blogging has always been short and sweet, but I read on a friends blog her 100 list and I loved the idea. More for me and my kiddos to have, but if anyone else is interested- then enjoy!( in random order)
*I was starting to feel like I would never make it to 100! So here is what I have for now!
  1. I love my family. I am a mother of three. (currently)
  2. I am the youngest of 6 children; 4 boys and 2 girls
  3. I have the best husband ever. Randy is really amazing and I am so glad I convinced him that he needed me in his life.
  4. I love my in-laws, (not everyone can say that)
  5. I am addicted to checking my email. It is starting to get out of hand.
  6. I have a very strong testimony of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have made Christ's teachings the focus of my marriage and parenting.
  7. I have a horrible habit of biting my cheek and tongue. I got that from my father.
  8. I love diet Dr. Pepper. Not addicted- just love it.
  9. I am a firm believer in reading to children. I can not comprehend how much their little minds soak up.
  10. I am a good friend. I am always working on this one, but I do believe that I am someone worth knowing.
  11. I am not a true blond, (anymore).
  12. I hate gum. I don't like to chew it and think other people look silly chewing it. I also hate that people think it is ok it litter if it is only gum.
  13. I am a firm believer in nap time. For me and my children.
  14. I wouldn't repeat high school even if I got paid.
  15. I can ride a unicycle. I even performed at half time for a Spurs game.
  16. I am loud. I come from a very very loud family. It scares new people sometimes but it works for us.
  17. I am named after my grandmother. Kathryn Chambers Sewell. I wish that I could remember her. I am excited to be able to talk with her again someday.
  18. I am very emotional. I am crying right now, thinking about the people I miss who have passed away.
  19. I regret not getting to know my father's mother. I hope she too will sit and chat with me someday.
  20. I am terrified of roller coasters. I cried when Randy made me go on the Rattler.
  21. I love spinning and dropping rides. I will go on the Big Shot anytime.
  22. I have never eaten Sushi.
  23. I do not like sea food.
  24. I love a good hamburger.
  25. If I could eat only chocolate cake for the rest of my life, I would.
  26. Or brownies.
  27. I worry that my kids will grow up to quickly.
  28. Also that I haven't prepared them enough.
  29. I am a very fearful, overprotect wife. I am sure that Randy has been in an accident if he is more than 10mins late.
  30. I know that will go for my children as well.
  31. I hate Fantasy Sports! Actually I really just hate feeling like I come in second place to any game.
  32. Even if I don't know you, I probably already like you.
  33. I don't dislike too many people. There are a few qualities I am not a fan of, but not necessarily people.
  34. I know that if your car has a CV axle, it will break!! Probably more than once.
  35. I am a true Texan. Born and raised.
  36. I made my hubby come home with me, He is now a Texan as well. Just don't tell him.
  37. I love Blue Bell Ice Cream.
  38. And Taco Cabana.
  39. I love being pregnant. Not the puking part, but carrying a new little life.
  40. I love food. Thinking about being pregnant and getting to eat anything I want reminded me that I love food.
  41. I am not a great cook. I think I could be, but I have three little ones and they don't seem to mind Mac n' Cheese.
  42. I am not a perfectionist. "Almost" and "Mostly" work just fine for me.
  43. I hate going to bed with dishes in the sink. I will do it, but I don't like to.
  44. I hate waking up and finding dishes in the sink. (The same sink I cleaned before I went to bed.)
  45. I love Christmas.
  46. I am not such a fan of Halloween. I think it has lost a lot of innocence.
  47. I think that New Years is just another day. I never can stay up until 12 and it drives Randy crazy.
  48. I love that he wakes me up to kiss me anyway!
  49. I think Valentines Day should be everyday.
  50. And Birthday Days should be Birth Weeks.

5 comments:

Elena said...

Tracie - I think we are clones. No, really - if you hadn't said the part about loving being pregnant, I'd think it was my list. I wish I lived closer so we could hang out. Pet peeve #1 - I HATE waking up to dishes in the sink. I'll wash them at midnight just so I can have a clean start to the day. Hope you are feeling better.

Jen said...

I loved reading all this random stuff about you--and many things I can relate to. Maybe James and Randy can get together and chat about how their wives freak out if they are ten minutes late (or more!)

Lauren said...

ok...if you can think of 50 things... I think I can come up with seven. It has been a busy week.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You Rock! I love 'the 50'. I can't wait to see the rest!

wackyjackie said...

Very inspiring! I will have to get started on mine sometime. It would be a great thing to do every 5 years or so, and see if you've changed (for better or worse). The more I get to know you, the more I love you!!