Monday, September 3, 2007

My new hobby!


I went to an enrichment class on digital scrapbooking and I was hooked. I do not scrapbook in the conventional terms because I am not very creative or patient. So this was great for me. I tried my first page this morning. Not to shabby!
(I would appreciate some pats on my back here from all of you super talented scrappers!)

7 comments:

Bethany said...

I love it Tracie, I am actually going to switch to digital myself. It's so less time consuming and no mess. Also a book takes up so much less space than a scrapbook. Good Job!

Elena said...

Oh, wow! I, too, am not so much a scrap booker. I need to get with you next time I'm in Texas and figure out what you are doing. That looks great. Impressive.

Lauren said...

I am a scrap booker...but not a good one. You are going to have to show me how to do that next time i am in town.

Muggle Mom said...

way cute! that's scrapbookin' i could handle. :D

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I LOVE IT!!! It looks so great!

Tracie said...

YEAH BECCA!
I love that you commented. I hate not knowing who is looking. Thanks for dropping by!

Johanna said...

Hey Tracie!

That looks awesome! I'm so excited you are actually doing it! I'll have to get you my blog address and email. I'm so glad you are going digital!