Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Spider

This is what is waiting outside my back door. We are not going outside today. At least not until daddy gets home.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ok, I need to email you this picture James took of a spider he also found outside. I wouldn't even go near it! It's too hot to go outside anyway, right?!

Lauren said...

I wish I had the pic of the one outside our house in SA...it was the size of Ryan's hand. Nate moved it to the tree and it came back to the window.

wackyjackie said...

Next time call me! I'll come kill your spiders! When we lived in West Texas we had to deal with so many creepy spiders, scorpions, and centipedes that the only thing that still bothers me are the centipedes (they are too hard to kill). During one part of the year, I can't remember when exactly, the tarantulas migrate and you can see them in herds crossing the roads. It was really cool.

Last night I had a dream that I got stung (do they sting? I don't know) my a centipede and almost died!