Friday, September 28, 2007

When I get my act together....

I must have said this phase at least five times this week. Promising friends that I will call and schedule play dates, or finish an order of vinyl. Whatever it may be at the time. And after the third time in one day, I have come to the conclusion that is has nothing to do with me. It is not my act that I need to get together in order to accomplished these tasks. It is THEIRS! So from now on, I will not be held responsible for my children's lack of enthusiasm for the tasks I need to attend to!

I will get to it when They get their act together...

3 comments:

Muggle Mom said...

you're too funny! very cute too projects! i sent your website to a friend, so hopefully she'll place an order with you soon. :)

Tracie said...

Great! Thanks for the referral!

Misty said...

Ok!
I do not have a blog-I just read all my friends blogs and say one day I will do a blog!
However, I read yours tonight! You had me laughing and in tears! I love it.
REALLY I DO!!

Love,
Misty