Monday, September 10, 2007

Whine, Whine, Whine

This weekend Randy went on a well deserved Boys Trip to the UCLA/BYU game. I in turned stayed home with three kiddos, two of which had colds and I myself not feeling top notch. Thankfully my mom came and kept us entertained on Friday, which was my worst day. Saturday dragged on and we all went to bed at 6:45pm. Of course I couldn't sleep without Randy here. We spent Sunday trying to remain reverent until we attended our very new ward at 1pm. ( I am not a fan of late church.)
Just for informational purpose. I did receive a new calling in Young Women's. I am the Second Counselor now. They have not gotten to Randy yet. So he may get a break for awhile.
Randy made it home last night. We were all thrilled to see him. And guess what he came home with? A cold! I suppose that it wouldn't be fair if he got to have all the fun!

5 comments:

The Baker said...

I hate doing it by myself with the 2 kids, 3....You can whine for the next month.

Elena said...

If I were there, I'd give you a well-deserved hug. Sick kids make for long days. Also, I think weekends are long because they kick you out of your normal routine. So, you deserve a day at the spa - or a good back rub from your husband.

Lauren said...

I think I have the same cold...I don't know how you made it through the weekend. You do deserve a good back rub:)

Lauren said...

Ohhh and 1 o'clock church is terrible...but you only have it until December...right?

Tracie said...

no- until the new building is done! (which they have not started)