This is the dog we had for one day. I found her down the street and so we brought her home. She was very kind and great with the kids. Meg stayed outside during quiet time and played with her for almost two hours. Luckily her owners put a sign up and we got to return her. It was the perfect dog situation.
2 comments:
Poor Meg. I bet it was sad to have to say goodbye. I think you're closer to a dog than you think. By the way, Schnoodles don't shed or stink and they are quick learners. Just in case you're curious.
Small dogs are so much better than large dogs. We have a miniature dachshund that is the cutest little thing! Easy to take care of and loves to play all the time. Of course, he is totally sleeping all day since both Sarah and I leave for work and don't come home till 5, but that just means he is happy to see us when we get home! It is a lot easier to take care of a dog when you have a house too....no having to take him to go potty with a leash...just let him loose in the back yard!! Sorry you had to give up a piece of heaven but happy that the dog is back with its owners ;)
Post a Comment