Friday, October 5, 2007

My favorite hubby...


There are few of these out there, so I decided to combined two and make my own...


What is his name? Randy Clark Barr (yes his mother apparently was not a fan of the Clark Bar, she had no idea)

Where did you meet? On his mission! Not like that. He was my brother's missionary companion. He saw a picture of me, I saw a picture of him. And we wrote. We officially met when he came home. May 2000. He lived in Evanston and he drove to see me in Provo.



Who kissed who first? This really depends on who you ask. Randy will tell you that he was awkward, just home from his mission and would never have tried to kissed me. I stand firm that I would have never kissed on the first date, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

Who said I love you first? Me. Randy knew he loved me but took some convincing to act on it.


Where did you get engaged? Windcrest little league parking lot. He flew down for the summer after I came home. Poor guy had no clue about San Antonio, he knew no one but me. I had shown him the baseball fields where I spent my entire childhood, so he took me back there. His intent was home plate/pitchers mound. But the fields were locked.

Where did you get married?
Houston Texas Temple: March 10, 2001



Where did you go on your honeymoon? Disneyland, Randy's dream! We got married over Spring Break so we only had the week, we went to San Diego.



Who is smarter? Randy- hands down

Who is more patience? Randy

Who is taller? Randy


Who sings better? Randy

Who mows the lawn? Once again Randy

Who has the worst temper?
Randy doesn't lose it as often as I do, but when he does it is way worse.

Who cooks? 50/50 split

Who's next?
I think that most of you have done it, so anyone who hasn't, you are up!

4 comments:

The Baker said...

very cute, I still remember the first time you met. So fun!!!

wackyjackie said...

You guys are the cutest couple!

Lauren said...

You have a temper....I don't believe it.

Jen said...

Love the pictures!!!