
I have been going a million miles per hour and then crashed on Sunday. I was so sick. No sympathy. I am back on my feet. Thanks to Randy and my mother, the house and the children didn't suffer.
But Oh did my eyebrows!
I apparently haven't done my makeup in about a week or stopped in front of the mirror for longer than a second. I would think that Randy wouldn't notice, well because he is a man. But I must have seen at least 5 of my friends today and not one of them mentioned it to me. Not that I think everyone should take note of my eyebrows but they were bad. Really bad. Thanks ladies! The problem has been taken care of.
3 comments:
Oh how I wish that I could be so naturally beautiful that I didn't have to spend any time in front of the mirror. Funny picture by the way1
I did not notice your eyebrows. I'm sure I was distracted by the rest of your naturally beautiful face! I am so jelous of your creamy skin and that you don't have to wear foundation!
mine were bad too. thank goodness i'm blonde and can get away with it a little bit longer. i just got them threaded monday and they now look fabulous!
Post a Comment