Friday, November 2, 2007

meg, megers, mega maroo, goosey goose...

Today was Meg's birthday. Meaning this week has been her birth week. Here are a few more pictures than necessary, but well worth it for this adorable little girl.




Meg @ 5...
  1. She loves Caden and he adores her. She saids that he is the best little brother ever. (I remind her that Tyson too is her little brother.)
  2. She and Tyson play really well together. On certain days I am still very surprised by this.
  3. She is sooo caring. If Tyson is having a bad day, she reminds me to be nice to him. She is always looking out for other's feelings.
  4. Meg is super polite.
  5. She is learning all her letters and loving it. She is a little stubborn about it too. I can't correct her because she knows.
  6. She is very very good to little kids. She will take them by the hand at the park and help them with everything.
  7. Meg really wants everyone to be her friend. I sometimes worry about her getting hurt because she truly doesn't understand why everyone can't be friends.
  8. She LOVES to sing, and perform.

6 comments:

wackyjackie said...

Happy Birthday to Meg! She is such a fabulous girl, one of my favorites actually. She loves to play peek-a-boo with Kendall and I love to watch her perform! She has one big personality in a tiny package. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Lauren said...

I remember the day she was singing and dancing in the park for us. So cute! It's hard to believe you have a 5 year old:)

Jen said...

You described her perfectly! I love Meg! Noah does too!

Tiffany said...

She is so cute and such a sweethear. All of your kids take Brooklyn by the hand and want to make her happy (which is not easy). I love to watch Meg perform, especially on her new guitar.

The Baker said...

I love my little Meg! I still see her as a little baby though, its not fair how fast time flies.

Muggle Mom said...

happy birthday meg!!!