Thursday, November 29, 2007

mom confession...

There's a first time for everything. I threw up while changing a diaper today. I will withhold the name of the child for protection, but I will tell you that it was not one of mine. I have gagged quite a few times when I was pregnant, but never lost it until today!

8 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

Hailey's diapers make me do that quite often! That sucks that it was that bad. I hate poopy diapers.

Courtney said...

Oh, the joys of being a mommy! I can't wait! haha

Elena said...

Yuck. Sorry. Now, we're awaiting an announcement. Just kidding. I threw up while wiping a neighbor boy's bum after he'd used the potty. Poor kid was so traumatized he won't use our bathroom anymore. But, I had the pregnancy excuse.

wackyjackie said...

I'm sorry if it was my kid. Very, very sorry.

wackyjackie said...

Nevermind, I was thinking Hayden was over for playgroup yesterday but I just dropped Tyson off. My brain is not working lately! So unless you snuck into my house and changed a diaper it wasn't my kid... this time!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I totally just pulled a Jackie, I am racking my brain - did I see you on Thursday? I don't think so. I swear the poopy factor is worse when it is not your kid. You just love your own that extra little bit that gets you thru the poop.

Lauren said...

I threw up on Ryan's changing table a few weeks ago, but I had the stomach flu. I have been close to that point several times before. It is a whole new ballgame when it isn't your kid. I think Becca is right.

Suzie said...

Ha Ha, that made me laugh outloud! Oddly enough, I have found lately that the smell of really wet diapers does make me gag. Ugh... I hate pee (poo isn't so great either).