
We had meg on amoxicillin when she was a year old. She developed what they called amoxicillin rash. It was pretty sad. Poor girl, we didn't know what to do for her. They said it was harmless, not an allergy and would probably not happen again. In fact I think the numbers were 5% of kids get it. Well- they were wrong. It is back.
We lovingly call her "spot"! ( Click on the picture. It is really quite amazing.)
6 comments:
That doesn't look like anything fun. Poor girl. Hope it goes away fast.
Oh, my gosh. The poor little girl. I hope it doesn't last long.
Poor Meg, I hope she's ok, she still looks beautiful spots & all!
Poor thing, give her kisses. I too hope it's gone in no time. : (
holy cow, do they itch or hurt?
OH my heck! Poor baby!
Post a Comment