On Friday night we went downtown to the Riverwalk. Our friends Jackie and Alex invited us to watch the River Parade from his hotel. This is something that we have never done. At least if I have I was too young to remember. It was so much fun. A little cold but still a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures!




Thanks again Alex and Jackie!
5 comments:
How fun! I think I have seen it once, but not from a hotel.
You are so on the ball. I think you should get an award, for the most updated blog!
You know if Randy had on a Red U of U hat he would have been ten times warmer! LOL Looks like lots of fun!
Could you please e-mail me a copy of the picture of us? It is so rare that I have pictures of myself and good ones are even more rare!
I am so jealous you went to the river parade! Makes me miss Texas! lol
Post a Comment