Saturday, December 29, 2007

Another Meg Date


This has to be the cutest movie that I have ever seen. It is right up my alley. Cute and cheesy! Meg really enjoyed the first hour. Then she got a little bored, but I think that is only because we had dragged her to National Treasure the day before. (Which also is an excellent movie.) Anyhow, I loved it and think that everyone should go see it and if you need someone to go with you just call me!!!

3 comments:

wackyjackie said...

I think Kemille and I are going to take our boys next week! I was surprised my boys wanted to see it.

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I knew you would love it!

Courtney said...

I saw both enchanted and national treasure last week and I loved both of them!!!!! Enchanted is definaltey on my list of movies to buy when it comes out! and the sound track is cute too if you havent heard it!!