

Meg was candle number 3 for her Christmas program at school. She was so excited to sing and say her part. My favorite song

had to be the Little Drummer Boy. So Cute. Meg's flame kept falling down. She went on with the show. There was only a small amount of tears from me at the beginning. And then more from Meg at the end. I think it got to be a lot. And she couldn't find me in the crowd.
5 comments:
I'll try to not think about how Paige WAS going to go to preschool there and they could have been in the program together! :-( Meg looks darling. Great costumes!
What a darling candle! Looks like a great program. : )
She is so cute! Glad that there were only a few tears!
is this from her preschool or church? Holy cow those are great costumes!
This looks like so much fun. We are in a preschool where there are no parties... programs... candy. I am so jealous! Meg has sure gotten big.
Post a Comment