I have a few from Christmas Eve. But I forgot to take pictures on Christmas morning. All went well. The kids were happy and well entertained. Now it is back to reality!
What cute pictures. Thats great the kids enjoyed it. I love to take pictures but i have to admit that sometimes it really is nice not to have the camera in the way...
By the way I changed the colors of Haliey's room so now I might need you to help me get her some cute new vinyl.
3 comments:
I missed seeing your house all lit up, have you taken down the lights yet? I heard it was amazing!
What cute pictures. Thats great the kids enjoyed it. I love to take pictures but i have to admit that sometimes it really is nice not to have the camera in the way...
By the way I changed the colors of Haliey's room so now I might need you to help me get her some cute new vinyl.
I love the pj pics!
Post a Comment