
My children have been watching all the Christmas classics with Randy at night while I am busy working. Well- they have noticed all the snow and keeping asking when we will get to play in the snow. I have reminded them that it doesn't snow in San Antonio. But they are persistent little things. So- last week we pulled out the mini marshmallows and had a snow storm. They loved it. We went through a whole bag and then they ate most of them! Now they are bugging me more than ever for when it will snow!!!!
The pictures came from one of the later storms. (I ran out of mini's. It was more interesting this way.)
7 comments:
You are such a fun mom! That is so creative...I would have never thought of that!
What a fun idea. YOu are such a great mom!
When I was little, we lived in California and my parents did something similar for us. They got out our hats and mittens, etc... and got a bunch of cotton batting so we could pretend toplay in the snow outside. We still have the pictures. So fun! My kids (mostly Sam) are dying to get to Utah for some snow.
What a stinkin cute idea!! You are such a great mom!
dito
I think that I was misunderstood. It wasn't a cute idea. It was a "this will get them off my back idea."
Your blog always makes me smile. It was a great idea, and just be glad that an idea meant to get them off your back was so great and such a hit.
Post a Comment