I forgot to post these. We had our tree up the day after Thanksgiving. I am so grateful that my hubby is a "Griswald". I love Christmas yet I would not do as much as Randy does. He has our house glowing! The kids wanted to help. They had the whole tree done, but I didn't get a picture. It was really too funny. Everything was at kid level. Meg said that Randy could move a few.
6 comments:
LOL I Love it. Hailey put all of our ornaments on the bottom of the tree but she was proud and that ws all that mattered right.
By the way didn't Randy put up lights on Dave and Connie's house in Evanston and win house of the year or somethign? Maybe I am thinking things but I sware he did. Now you need to show us pictures of yourlights!
Ryan wasn't much help with ours. Maybe next year???
Jordan and Dylan put most of the decorations on our tree, so there are two spots with ornaments. It takes me a day or two to get them spread out and looking good. Although, with Kendall we can't have any under where she can reach. It's not a very cute tree this year!
We had a similar phenomenon with our tree. a bunch of the ornaments were touching the floor and the rest weren't much farther up. They had such a ball though. You're so lucky to have a Griswald for a husband. I got a Scrooge.
Brooklyn was good with our tree. We told her where to put the ornaments and she seemed happy with that. I definitely wish Brad was a Griswold, but alas he is definitely of the Grinch variety. When I was 7 months pregnant he said if we wanted Christmas lights I had to climb the ladder and put them up myself. Oh well, I love him for other reasons.
I am glad I gave yous ome information for teasing Randy. Just make sure you let him know that is for teasing me when I was a pedestrian! LOL
Post a Comment