Thursday, December 13, 2007

two kids and a shopping cart...

Why do I always say no when they ask if I need help out at the grocery store? YES. I really could use some help. But yet I always instinctively say no.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I used to always get help at the HEB on Evans after the time I was loading the groceries in the car when it started to roll down the hill with Ryan still in it.

Anonymous said...

I hear you. Why do we torture ourselves?

wackyjackie said...

No one else can put my groceries in my car right, I can barely stand the way they bag my stuff!

PrincessKatie said...

LOL

Elena said...

And, yes, visiting teachers, there is something you could do for me. I'd love to go to the grocery store without the kids so I don't need help from the baggers. I know I always tell you that I don't need a thing - but maybe I'll be brave enough to ask you for that one day.

Barlow Fam said...

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I remember when I was VERY pregnant with Cameron, like the day before I was to deliver. I bought a couple things and of course told the young, skinny, girl that I didn't need any help out, then a manager came over and said, "I would like to help you." I let him as I knew he was either trying to do what his mother taught him, or trying to avoid a lawsuit. : )