Thursday, January 3, 2008

Baby X

So- Here it is! We are having a baby. I am not a very big on secrets. I have a hard time holding on to this kind of info. Since I did get to tell my dear friends tonight, I can now share it with my other dear friends in the blog world. Baby X is coming in late August! Just in time for Meg to head off to Kindergarten!

10 comments:

The Baker said...

Congratulations, wow baby number 4 you are a super mom now.....I will probably never catch up to you.

wackyjackie said...

Never fear help is near! Your mom said we have to help and we all know we have to listen to mom! I'm very excited for you (and glad it's not me this time)!

Lauren said...

Just when I thought we were catching up:) Congratulations! That explains the dirty diapers issues...I had a feeling that was the reason.

Kim said...

WOW!! I am so happy for you!!! You are such an awesome mom!!!!

jess said...

congratulations!!! we are so excited for you!!

Elena said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations. I'm so excited for you. Big families are the craziest and the best. Good luck to you and your not getting sick quest. By the way, I laughed at that one. Coming from someone who threw up an average of 8 times a day, you CANNOT control such things. I just wish I were there to help out with kids and such during the yucky times.

Muggle Mom said...

how exciting!!! congrats!

Jen said...

Exciting news! Congratulations!

PrincessKatie said...

COngratulations. HOw exciting for your little family. I had heard that but was afraid to say anythin.g I have been waiting to hear the happy news. Heres wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

Courtney said...

Oh My Goodness! That is so exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!