You take them both and there you have the facts of life.
The facts of life.
Since I have chosen to share all the good on the blog, so too comes the bad. On Sunday I started bleeding, which was later accompanied by some pain and then a lot more bleeding. We went in on Monday morning and were told that we had lost the baby. I am feeling tired and in a lot of pain due to the medicine that they prescribed. Randy and the kids are helping a ton, and I have to say that I am very humbled by all of the love that we have received. Thank you all for your calls and emails and food and flowers and everything else. I know that the Lord's hand is in this. As we told Meg, our baby just wasn't ready and Heavenly Father will give us one when things are ready. Thank you all.
Tracie
14 comments:
Hi Tracie--we are all thinking of you and praying for you. It's good to know that you are loved. And I certainly know that you are loved! You are an easy person to love and I am so glad to call you my friend!
I am heartbroken for you. I love you and your family.
Tracie. I am so sorry for you guys and your loss. I knwo how hard it is to go through a miscarriage and I feel your pain. I will definately keep you and yoru family in my prayers. Wish I lived closer and coudl give you a breaki from teh kids or make you dinner.
Tracie, I'm so sorry for what you've been through. What a sad and stressful situation - wondering and worrying. One day you'll have a beautiful little baby to match the adorable ones you have now. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
i'm so sorry tracie!! we will keep you all in our prayers! aren't you grateful to know what we know so that hard things are a little easier? (still not easy, but you know what i mean). hang in there!
Love you. This is such a difficult thing to go thru, you'll make it though and be stronger for it. And yes, one day you'll have a darling little baby to add to your already adorable family.
I am sorry for your loss, dang it I hate when things like that happen....it sucks. We love you!!
We are so glad that you have such a positive outlook on the experience and know that Heavenly Father loves you and is watching over you and your family. Give your three sweet kids an extra kiss tonight!
I love you and I hope you feel better soon. You are a wonderful example to me of faith and strength. I'm glad you and your family are in my life. Call me if you need me!
We are so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our prayers! Brad, Kristy, and Afton
I am sorry! I had no idea you were even expecting, so this is such a huge suprise for me. You and your family are in my prayers.
I hope that you are feeling a little better today. Call if you need anything.
I am so sorry. Your family will be in our prayers. You are an amazing example of faith.
Post a Comment