Thursday, January 31, 2008

me and my dad...


I got to go on a daddy-daughter date yesterday. We went to the chiropractor and then headed over to Culvers. He said that he was lucky to get to go on a date with me but I know that I am the lucky one. My mom and Randy were both very jealous. Thanks daddy!

6 comments:

Elena said...

I love your dad. By the way, you are looking beautiful. I'd kill for your hair. Hope you had fun.

Anonymous said...

We love your dad too! I agree, Dad's are the BEST! I am a "daddy's girl" too!

Suzie said...

So cute. How lucky are you to have your Dad so close! I'm jealous.

PrincessKatie said...

That is so neat that you got to spend some time with just you and your Dad. I am sure you enjoyed some time away. I too was going to comment that you look so cute too....however you always are fixed up cute. I love your hair!

Courtney said...

That is so cute! I Love my dad and its good to know that those daddy-daughter dates never stop...even after you are married! :)

wackyjackie said...

My daddy is coming to see me next week!