Tuesday, January 1, 2008

megism...s

While praying when the home teacher was here....
"please bless mommy to be nice and daddy and mommy to be nice to each other."

Randy rented the Simpsons movie. Now called the doughnut movie because of the cover. Tyson really wanted to watch it and we told them that it was not for kids. It is rated PG-13 and they can not watch it until they are 13. Later that afternoon Meg tells Tyson....
"no tyson, we can't watch it. It is EJ-87 and we have to be 87."

5 comments:

The Baker said...

she is so funny, I love your little Megism's so clever.

PrincessKatie said...

LOL sounds like something Hailey woudl say! That is too funny. How are you doing? I hope that all is well!

Elena said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. That's about as funny as it gets. I wish I knew that little girl - she'd keep me laughing all day.

wackyjackie said...

If you have to be 87 to watch it, how old does she think you and Randy are? Ha ha!

Lauren said...

That is so funny. Keep 'em coming Meg!