Praying...
"please bless our house, please bless Gracie no biting, please bless Hayden no nakie."
That day we had gone to Jackie's and Hayden didn't have a shirt on. The day before he had gotten bit by his friend.
(sorry Becca, I didn't tell you because I had already put her in time out)
7 comments:
She told me she had a time out for biting - she said it was Haden she bit. I am so, so sorry. I'll tell you the rest of the biting story later - you'll laugh!
Thanks for the laugh!
Love the Nakie thing. Your kids crack me up!
Nakie? That is so cute.
Hi, I'm Katie's friend. I stumbled onto your blog through hers, and I just have to say that I love it! Yours kids are funny!
HA HA HA HA HA!!! Knowing Becca and Gracie makes this story all the more fun to read! Too cute.
Hayden is very comfortable with his body and feels that everyone else is also comfortable with his body. There are many days (ones that we don't go any where) that he never puts clothes on.
Post a Comment