Tracie... I am so glad that you found me through Aimee. Your kids are beautiful! Holy cow!! I just can't get over Meg's beautiful eyes! I told Jer about your blog and he was so glad, too. He has good memories of serving with Randy. I have a random memory of loving the diaper bag that you had for Meg. LOVED IT! Anyway, stop by the blog anytime...I am new to blogging and it mine is kind of lame, but I am so glad to hook up with old friends!
A nice contrast to that song is the one about "I'll be sitting here cleaning my gun" when the guy shows up to take his daughter out on a date. I can't think who sings it. I think it is the same guy that sang "I'm your buckaroo I want to be like you." Good tunes.
I am so glad you didn't think I was some weird-o. I usually don't leave comments on people's blog I don't know. Yes, lets definitely have one of these ladies introduce us and we can talk digital scrapbooking!!! Jen is my visiting teacher and through her I know Jackie. Amy's husband's, Ben, was actually on his mission with my husband and I know both him and Amy from Flower Mound. Small World! I am in the Canyon Springs Ward. Keep in touch :)
8 comments:
I LOVE THIS SONG! But I have never seen a picture of what he looks like before! He is way cute!!!! :)
I love this song! Although I have to admit, it also makes me a little weepy. What is my problem?!
Don't know who he is, but sure is cute!
Funny, I just heard the song on the radio. Love it.
Tracie... I am so glad that you found me through Aimee. Your kids are beautiful! Holy cow!! I just can't get over Meg's beautiful eyes! I told Jer about your blog and he was so glad, too. He has good memories of serving with Randy. I have a random memory of loving the diaper bag that you had for Meg. LOVED IT! Anyway, stop by the blog anytime...I am new to blogging and it mine is kind of lame, but I am so glad to hook up with old friends!
A nice contrast to that song is the one about "I'll be sitting here cleaning my gun" when the guy shows up to take his daughter out on a date. I can't think who sings it. I think it is the same guy that sang "I'm your buckaroo I want to be like you." Good tunes.
Wow...he is cute. I have never seen a picture of him either. Good song too.
I am so glad you didn't think I was some weird-o. I usually don't leave comments on people's blog I don't know. Yes, lets definitely have one of these ladies introduce us and we can talk digital scrapbooking!!! Jen is my visiting teacher and through her I know Jackie. Amy's husband's, Ben, was actually on his mission with my husband and I know both him and Amy from Flower Mound. Small World! I am in the Canyon Springs Ward. Keep in touch :)
Post a Comment