I wanted to share this. I was so excited when I finally finished this project and now I love it. I can't believe how great it turned out. This was the whole reason I started blogging to begin with. Now I actually have a family journal, but much cuter. It was not too pricey and I ordered one for each kid to keep in their boxes. I also ordered an extra for my mother-in-law for mother's day. Shh! Kristy don't tell her! Here is the link if you are interested. Blurb
10 comments:
I am planning on doing the same thing. I am glad to hear that you did it and now I know it is worth it. So fun!
Very nice!
Those are so cute! I was wondering how to store my blog like a journal. This is so fun. Thanks for the link!
Very nice! Someday I hope to do the same.
I have been wanting to order ones of those. Glad yours turned out so good. HOw long did you wait before you ordered it and when do you think you will order again? Just trying to get an idea of waht I shoudl do.
Nate sent me the link a month ago. It has been on "my list" since then. Yours turned out so cute. Maybe I will attempt to start ours now. Good idea for a mother's day present.
I'm so discouraged because it won't work for me. They won't accept my username/password. I'll try again because it looks awesome!
awesome!!!! i need to get my butt in gear and do mine. what size did you do?
How cool!!! Thanks for the link! My lips are sealed!
So pretty much--THANKS a MILLION for the killer idea! I'm totally doing this for our family and the grandma's are going to love it too! YAY!
Post a Comment