
I have been debating over this post and after discussing it with Randy and a few friends, I decided that this is our life and so here it is... I am pregnant! I am five weeks and scared to death. I was really excited for about five minutes and then panic set in. The reason I am blogging about this, are as follows...1) I have never been one to keep things from my friends. I am very open and this blog has become a very open, and I feel, safe place for me. 2) I need help. I am really going out on this one. I am not as happy and excited as I want to be. I am overwhelmed with worry and anxiety. I noticed when I did tell someone, I felt better because they were so happy for me. It helped. 3) I need a name. Becca gave me a terrific idea to name my little "seed". The idea being that it allows it to feel real and more a part of the family! So here is my fun little "name my baby for the first nine months" contest. Randy and I will pick the winner!
18 comments:
YEAH!!! You will be in my prayers, what a fun and exciting time. A name, hmm... First dumb thought. Coco. For a few reasons.
1. It's funny and will make you laugh.
2. It can be used for a boy or girl. (kind of)
3. The most important, this is the reason you are allowed as much chocolate as you want. Eat away!
Congrats. We will keep you in our prayers for sure. If you need ANYTHING, just call. I'm going to need a little more time to come up with a name for you. I'll let you know as soon as one comes to mind. I love you. Be happy!
Yay!!!! I'm so happy for you and will definitely keep you in my prayers! As for a name...how about Spud...Its easy to say and it would remind you of me since i'll be in Idaho! haha I also like JoJo..just cause its fun to say! :)
That is great news! Nate was Wilber and I always thought that was funny.
I have given some of my list - peanut, sweet pea, NOT mush, I also support: button, and any small cute animal name. HOORAY for you and your family!!! Love you!
Congrats to you guys! Good luck finding a name--it is hard enough finding one for when the baby is born! Haha! I like something simple like button peanut!
Good luck!
Congrats! I say if it'a boy name him Diabolical. That's what Robert picked out for Dylan.Unfortantely he was a "little devil". Maybe you should go for Peace,Love, or Perfect.
Congrats, you guys! That is exciting news. We are thrilled for you!
Sending the best of wishes your way! Congrats!
I'd name the baby "Lucky" because he/she is so lucky to have you as a mom!
yeah!! congrats!! we are so excited for you guys and you will definitely be in our prayers.
my vote is "the bean." that's what my parents called all of us kids and owen too. it fit - especially since some of my side effects of pregnancy were similar to the effects of beans. i think it's so funny - but maybe that's the mexican in me. :)
Congratulations!!! I'm really excited for you. It's funny because with this pregnancy I was devastated that I was pregnant - not worried because of what might happen but sad because I thought I was done and could move on with my life. I prayed that I would bond with this baby early so that I could be happy and calm throughout this. It took a few weeks but it came. As for you telling people so early - I've always thought that it's better to have it out in the open so that if something happens, you'll have friends and family who know what's going on and can be there for you. And, when everything goes just fine (like I'm sure this one will) then we can all be happy for you longer.
Names, names, names. I'd go with Rico. I don't know why, just funny. Again, I'm so happy for you.
That is so great news! We are both so excited for you and your family.
I like Jessica's idea of "bean". It seems so fitting. Good one Jessica, I may have to used that one as well.
I am so happy for you! I was hoping it wouldn't take long to get back on track for you guys ;) I need some time to think of a name, so I will comment on that a little later. Also, we are going to final four...please call me #901-757-9322. Hope to see you soon!
Fun, exciting, fabulous news!!! I am so thrilled for you!! You will be in our prayers. I am so glad that you decided to share your wonderful news.
As for a name for this little bambino. Hmm. I loved that Sophie's "womb" name was Tilly. James always picks some random name from one of his favorite movies: we have had Rufus, Tilly, and Ralfie.
How about pinto? Your baby is probably about the size of a pinto bean right now!:)
I might need more time to really get serious about this "naming the baby for the first nine months" contest.
Ok, so I decided on the name "bugs" or "bug"...I really don't have a reason, just thought of it. You and your family will be in my prayers and know that I am SO VERY HAPPY for you!
Congratulations! If you want you can steal the name we used for Abby when she was a mere speck on the ultrasound. The doctor said she was about the size of a grain of rice so for some reason we started calling her "Jerry Rice" (a football player for the '49ers). Totally random.
We named my cousins baby Mot because it was a combonation of their names (Scott and Mel) so I think Trandy or Racie. Or you do some combo of your other kids names such as: Myden, Tydeg, just MTC, or my fav Caysonegg!
I love you! Call me if you need to worry!
Meg and I have a miscarriage in Oct. It was hard for us. We may not be able to have kids for a while and that's a story you're more than welcome to ask Meg about, it's not so much my story to tell. We'd be happy to take the little tikes off your hands when ever you want a break. We love to spoil kids rotten though, so when you get them back, they will have ice cream, toy guns and all the princess stuff (I'm not alolowed to call it crap, Megan gets mad at me when I do) they can handle. Let us know if you need a break.
Post a Comment