Randy was sustained today as the new Elder's Quorm President. He is really excited. I am really nervous. He just started his master's program this week. He gives me strength. I thought it might all be a lot and he is totally ready! What a good man I found. I guess I know now why I was released.
7 comments:
Hoo Boy. I'm sure it will go great for y'all. Tom did his master's program while serving as a counselor in the bishopric and we survived. You have a great support system so you will do just fine. Good luck.
Good luck with EVERYTHING! Mike is about 3/4 through his first semester and we're surviving. Might be time to invest in netflix. : )
Congrats to Randy on teh new calling. I am sure your family will be blessed for his service.
Don't ever tell Jared your Target rule. He woudl make me do that and I woudl cry about it. Thanks for letting me know about those books. I am defiantely going to do them then. I love how yours turned out! Also I think I might need some vinyl!
Jeremy has been in an Elders Quorum Presidency for almost 10 years now... I has decided that he is never going to get released.
If you would like to show Randy the kilt pictures, just let me know and I will send them to your email... I am laughing just thinking about them.
I meant "he has decided" in the above comment... I promise I only lived in Mississippi for a year...
Count your blessings! I joke with Carl (who is Elder's Quorum pres. in our ward) that all he is- is a glorified Moving Coordinator! :) I am sure Randy will be a great pres.
Post a Comment