Tuesday, April 1, 2008

megism

"Mom, Grandma is super nice."
me: Why?
"She let me have cereal before bed, when I was starving."
me: wow that is nice
"Mom, why are you never nice?"

5 comments:

Carl and Starla said...

You know I am really glad that you post all the funny things your kids say about you being a "mean mom" (which I HIGHLY doubt is true), I am a "mean mommy", too and your posts help me realize that my kids aren't the only ones saying things like this! Thanks! Ok, so I will be in San Antonio from Thurs. afternoon until Tues. morning, so I hope we can get together for lunch or something or just to talk!

Kristy said...

Oh, she was just "April Fooling"

Unknown said...

Don't worry - karma has a way of getting back. When she has a daughter, you can point her to all these posts ;)

Jen said...

Noah told me the other day that MK was a much nicer mommy than I am. What do I say to that? I mean, it's probably true!

Grandmas are supposed to be nicer than mommys. That is their job! What comes around goes around, right?

PrincessKatie said...

LOL I love reading the posts about waht your kids say. Kids are too funny.

By the way congrats on teh pregnancy. I am keeping you in my prayers. I wish I coudl be there to help you with not feeling good and all. What is the latest on the strep. let me know if I can helkp you in anywya. If not at least you are in my prayers. Take care.