Monday, March 24, 2008

mom's birthday

My mother has to the most amazing women I have ever met. Not just because she raised me, (i am pretty amazing all alone) but she is so much more than just a terrific mom. She has become a friend. I could go on on and maybe a will in a private post, but this one is just to say that I hope that one day Meg will feel about me, the way I feel about her! I called one day after making my 200th or so sandwich to thank her for what I am sure was over a million or billion sandwiches! I just feel that I never could thank her enough for all those little things that we moms do. Not to mention the big things! So thanks mom! Here are a few pictures of the most beautiful woman in the world on her Birthday...
On a side note, a few have asked and yes she is doing a lot better. She was in the hospital two weeks ago for four days due to a strep infection in her thumb,which then spread to her whole arm. She has a major road to recovery for what used to be her thumb, but the antibiotics seem to be killing the infection. All of this was caused by what I am sure was another self less act of caring for me while I was sick. For which I feel very very terrible.

3 comments:

Elena said...

Your mom is amazing. She's one of my favs. I hope her infection disappears quickly and completely.

PrincessKatie said...

What a neat post. I think we all often forget how much Mom's really do for this kids. I knwo I take it for granted. I hope your mom heals fast.

wackyjackie said...

You are such a good daughter! I too hope my children feel that way about me when they are grown.