

I think that this has to hit some sort of photo limit for a post, but I loved them all. If you aren't interested in my kiddos or their adorable cousins then move on! We had an egg hunt at my mom's on Saturday along with a really great lunch and a boat ride. Tyson even got on the tube. I wish I had taken my camera. Then on Sunday we went to my brother Trent's house and ate another wonderful meal. Thanks Court! It was a terrific way to spend the holiday celebrating Our Lord Jesus and all He has done for us.
9 comments:
What a good looking family! Not an ugly kid in the bunch. It looks like you had lots of fun with lots of cousins. How many grandkids do your parents have now? With my baby my parents will have 10 but my in-laws have 19! My kids LOVE getting with cousins.
How cute. Looks like the kids had a great time.
I'm glad you got to spend time with your family. I'm jelous, I wish my kids got to see their cousins more.
Thanks so much for take Hayden to the park yesterday! He told Alex all about it when he got home last night.
Very cute pictures. How did you get them to post like that? I can only ever get them in a straight line.
Hey, I believe that there is no photo limit when it comes to cute kids! And yours are definitely that. Looks like you had a great Easter. I don't know what we would do if we had Easter with family. We've always lived too far away to do that, makes me jealous ;) Anyway, I need to call and finish up my order! Also, I am hoping we are going to be there for the Final Four! We shall see after this weekend...I'll keep you posted.
I love all your pictures too! so cute! Looks like you had a great easter!
SO CUTE!! It looks so very fun!!
I love the one of Tyson in whiskers and Meg in bunny ears. They are so cute! Looks like a fun day.
I love all the pics. I also want to know how you got them to post like that. If you have seen my Easter post you can tell I am a little "challenged".
Post a Comment