Silly me, I forgot to switch my doctor with the insurance at the beginning of the month. Now I think that my strep has returned and I have to go see the same guy that didn't believe me the first time. Wish me luck!
You poor girl! This means that you're not taking it easy enough. You need to take some time for YOU!!! We missed you. Hope you feel MUCH better. Love ya!
Whatever this is that is going around is so hard to get rid of. Sounds like you need to stay in bed and let all your little ones wait on you...in a dream world, right! Take care!!!
I am coming down with something as well. I woke up early the other night and felt the fever coming on, so I pulled on a hoodie sweatshirt and did exactly that...sweat the fever out. Worked, but I still have this lingering cough. Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!
5 comments:
I am so sorry!! I hate being sick! You probably never fully got rid of it the first time.
You poor girl! This means that you're not taking it easy enough. You need to take some time for YOU!!! We missed you. Hope you feel MUCH better. Love ya!
Whatever this is that is going around is so hard to get rid of. Sounds like you need to stay in bed and let all your little ones wait on you...in a dream world, right! Take care!!!
I am coming down with something as well. I woke up early the other night and felt the fever coming on, so I pulled on a hoodie sweatshirt and did exactly that...sweat the fever out. Worked, but I still have this lingering cough. Yuck! Hope you feel better soon!
Sorry your sick, hope you feel better!
Post a Comment