Friday, March 7, 2008


There have been a few American Idol posted out there supporting their picks. Mine is Michael Johns. But that is all I will say about that. My American Idol post is all about me! I ROCK! I have never been able to sing. Wish I could, I just know I can't! But I still think it is super fun to try and make a fool of myself anytime a karaoke machine is present. So Randy brought me the American Idol Wii game for our anniversary. All I have to say is PLATINUM BABY! yes, I did go platinum. yes it was on the easiest setting and the easiest song, but I rocked it! Anyone up for an ear wrenching good time, come on over!!

7 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

How fun. I didn't know they had that for the wii. Guess I relaly need a wii now. Wish I coudl come sing with you!

wackyjackie said...

When can I come over? Pleasent noises do not come from my mouth, but I do LOVE to sing! My boys get really sick of me singing!

J-Mar said...

Sounds fun to watch. I even have a karaoke machine that you could use. My pick is David A. or Carly S.

Courtney said...

HAHA...way to go! Platinum is impressive!!! Sounds like a ton of fun!

PrincessKatie said...

Hey Tracie. I jsut saw that Brad and Kristy have a blog spot too. Can you give them my email address so they can add me or give me their email address so I can aks them to add me? I'd love to keep up with them too. Thanks!

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I don't think I knew this about you! (I am not sure if I am surprised or not?!) I am not much of a public singer, but I would love to watch you rock-out!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I'm IN!! I TOTALLY and COMPLETELY cannot sing at all!! But I also have never really shied away from making a fool of myself!