Tuesday, April 22, 2008

go oreo's

Meg is playing t-ball this spring. She is the only girl on the team and she is loving it. She is more concerned with chatting up the coaches than playing in the field, but seems to enjoy it. She is a pretty good hitter, when she can see. The helmets are all super big and cover her eyes most of the time. Tyson and Caden make good cheerleaders-- oh sorry Randy- spectators! They think we are cheering for the Oreo's! (her team name is the Oriels)

7 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

YUM OREO"S!!!

Kim said...

so cute, go oreo's!!

Jen said...

I echo Becca's sentiment! I can just picture little Meg with that helmet wobbling on her head. Too cute!

Lauren said...

How fun! I can't wait for Ryan to play soccer.

Kristy said...

Yeah, Meg! Afton keeps saying, "I want to play baseball with the boys!" Maybe we should try T-Ball!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute. I like the name Oreos better anyway. Who doesn't like oreos.

Jen G. said...

is it possible for precious Meg to look any cuter? Go Oreos!!! Jen G.