i got this idea from my friend jen, who is a much better mother than i, to let meg take some pictures. i always thought that it was too much of a risk with my camera. well, i gave her our little one and she had a blast. after about 45 mins and new batteries she returned and announced she was done. i finally plugged it in and she had taken 415 pictures. no joke. i guess that is one great memory card. here are a few a my favorites...
So fun. My sister found an inexpensive digital camera made for kids for her little girl's Christmas present...she doesn't have to worry about the camera breaking and her little girl has a blast taking as many pics as possible! Meg did a great job!
so cute... I think the garbage can is my favorite. I gave Julie my camera last year on one of our trips and they are my favorite pictures. I've thought about doing a little album or scrapbook page about "our vacation from Julie's ( or a kids) perspective". One of the pictures is of my Mother-in-laws bum... for some reason it is so funny.
7 comments:
Cameron loves to take pictures. Those are awesome, I love the garbage can. : )
So fun. My sister found an inexpensive digital camera made for kids for her little girl's Christmas present...she doesn't have to worry about the camera breaking and her little girl has a blast taking as many pics as possible! Meg did a great job!
I can't wait to show Paige!
Great pictures! Mackenzee loves to take pictures too. So for Christmas she got a camera. I have to say she does a pretty good job.
so cute... I think the garbage can is my favorite. I gave Julie my camera last year on one of our trips and they are my favorite pictures. I've thought about doing a little album or scrapbook page about "our vacation from Julie's ( or a kids) perspective". One of the pictures is of my Mother-in-laws bum... for some reason it is so funny.
I like it!!
THat is too funny. I think she is going to be a photographer when she grows up. How fuN!
Post a Comment