Thursday, April 10, 2008

Randy's man dates!

When we lived in Vegas Randy and his friends would have "man dates" or guys night, but that isn't as much fun to say. It seemed like they went golfing and/or played xbox at least once a month. Way more than I went out with the girls. Since we moved here, I have certainly turned the tables. I have had more than my share of nights out with the girls. (only when compared to the men's nights) He has made some really good friends here. Men he really enjoys and looks up too. It just seems that life got busier for him. Not as much time to play. He planned a night when we first came down here and I think that only one guy showed up. He said that he would never do that again. It seemed that since my birthday this year his attitude has changed. So this weekend he went to the final four with some friends. He came home very pleased. He not only enjoyed the event but the company too! He even said that he feels like he has real friends here now. (as opposed to my friends husbands) I am just thrilled that it works out that they are my friends hubbies!Jackie- this one was too funny!

5 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

THats so neat and to have pictures too. Every man needs their man date huh!

Tiffany said...

I am so glad that he had such a good time. Brad is finally feeling like he has good friends here as well. It think sometimes it takes longer for men because they just aren't as chatty as us.

Carl and Starla said...

So fun! Thanks for letting me crash at your place for the night before I had to come back home. I enjoyed seeing your cute kids and your beautiful home. It gave me lots of ideas for mine...Carl will be thanking you later for that! ;) Anyway, thanks for everything and it was fun to go out with you guys while we were there.

Kristy said...

Maybe he can rub off on Brad! We've lived here for 14 years and he still hasn't made any real "friend-friends"--just work friends

wackyjackie said...

Alex is not the most photogenic person. I get pretty excited when there is a good picture of him!

I'm glad the boys got to go have fun! It's good for them.