Thursday, May 8, 2008

The best day ever


On Tuesday was the mother's day brunch at Meg's preschool. I dropped off the boys with Jackie (thanks) and had to take the little one I watch with me. He sat in the stroller the whole time so Meg and I had a little one on one time together. They sang us two songs and then we got to eat. She gave a card but said that the flower was for her, some people just wanted to give it to their moms. We had our picture taken and she pointed out every little friend she has made. She just kept asking me if I was happy. I told her it was a great day, and then she must have said a thousand times that is was the best day ever. She is such a sweet girl and I love her dearly! Thanks Meg for the best day ever!!!

3 comments:

The Hinckley hot spot said...

So cute! Your kids are adorable, and congrats on number 4!

wackyjackie said...

Did you cry? I always end up crying at those things! I'm glad you had a great time. Meg is lucky to have such a great mom!!

Tracie said...

Yes I cried! I always cry!