Monday, May 5, 2008

Eat when I can & whatever sounds good!



I have been craving these for about a week now. After two stores, I quit looking. My wonderful friend Tiffany just dropped by with two bags, and a cereal that I couldn't find either! Thanks Tiff. Nibs for lunch! I am going to try to talk Randy into Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I need fried Mac'n'Cheese!

4 comments:

Elena said...

Yum, Nibs. I'm not even at your stage and I'm craving them now! Fried Mac'n Cheese? Never heard of it but I bet you body could use it somehow.

Jen said...

Thank goodness for good friends! And it's wonderful when you can actually find something that sounds and tastes yummy!

Suzie said...

Yom! I just finished a bag of those this week. I can understand the craving.

Tiffany said...

Glad you still wanted them. I hope they fulfilled the craving.