My amazingly talented and beautiful sister came and took our family photo and even though conditions were not ideal we got a few good ones. I am still playing with my photoshop to switch a few heads. It was super windy!!
i have to say the same thing about your hair...wow mama you have a ton and it is sooo long. And don't take this the wrong way, you know i love you but.....was that crocs i saw on your child??? Please tell me you don't wear them Tracie!!!! You know i love you though! :)
Great pictures! They turned out awesome! I love getting family pictures, but I am exhausted by the time it is over-trying to keep everyone happy and looking in the same direction :). She did a great job!
18 comments:
So stinkin' cute!!
Cute pictures. You look great. I always forget how much hair you have. You need to wear it down more often.
i have to say the same thing about your hair...wow mama you have a ton and it is sooo long. And don't take this the wrong way, you know i love you but.....was that crocs i saw on your child??? Please tell me you don't wear them Tracie!!!! You know i love you though! :)
the shoes weren't suppose to be in the shot!!!
Love the pictures, how in the world will you choose! : ) BTW Love the "extra" family member. Tee Hee Hee
Great shots Tracie! Where did you guys take them?
awesome pics!!!
Beautiful family! I love the white and khaki with the green. It looks great!
My favorite is the true texans pic. Awesome...ya'll look fantastic!
Beautiful shots of a beautiful family!
Those are great. I love your hair. You look fantastic.
Gorgeous family and you are prettier than ever.
I need you to do our family soon!!
Those are so stinkin cute!!! You have the most adorable family!
Those pictures are gorgeous. You all look so good. i want her to come take pictures of my family. I bet it will be hard picking what ones to get!
Great pictures! They turned out awesome! I love getting family pictures, but I am exhausted by the time it is over-trying to keep everyone happy and looking in the same direction :). She did a great job!
Great pics!
What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment