The little boy I watch threw up all over my carpet last night. I tried to clean it, but then vomited myself. Randy had to clean the carpet. And I thought that other kids diapers were bad.
ITs one thing to handle your own kids messes but when you have to handle someone else's kids.. Gross! I'm so glad you found me!!! :) I've been thinking about you!! Your family has grown!! They are adorable!! And meg.. HOLY COW! She's so big!! Wow! I'm glad you have a blog! :)
I can't even handle my own kids puke.The only times I clean it up is when Carl is not here to do it for me. I end up throwing up every time because I can't stand the smell and I am not even pregnant! I would HAVE to call someone else to clean up someone elses' kids throw-up. YUCK!
9 comments:
Cleaning your own kids puke is bad enough, but someone elses is pretty gross. I am so sorry.
i'm with you on that one! thank goodness my hubby doesn't mind. ;)
You poor thing!! I'll take bed rest over vomit any pregnancy.
Yeah, your own kids vomit is one thing - but I am not prego and I can't do that. You are so good to even try to clean it. Yuck!
Ewwww!
Oh-I am SOOO sorry! I always gag cleaning my own kids!
I agree with everyone else--cleaning up your own child's puke is bad enough. James usually does it around here, thank goodness!
ITs one thing to handle your own kids messes but when you have to handle someone else's kids.. Gross! I'm so glad you found me!!! :) I've been thinking about you!! Your family has grown!! They are adorable!! And meg.. HOLY COW! She's so big!! Wow! I'm glad you have a blog! :)
I can't even handle my own kids puke.The only times I clean it up is when Carl is not here to do it for me. I end up throwing up every time because I can't stand the smell and I am not even pregnant! I would HAVE to call someone else to clean up someone elses' kids throw-up. YUCK!
Post a Comment