Wednesday, May 28, 2008

momism...

So my friend Becca always talks about the funny things that we as mom's say. My personal favorite from her is "Mommy doesn't want pizza sauce on her underwear - please take them off your head!!" So today we went to the pool and I had two rather good ones. "Caden, no pickles don't go in the pool." & "Was that my kids poop on the chair? Sorry!"
Oh to be a mommy!!

9 comments:

Jaimie said...

I check in on your blog from time to time. You have such a cute family. I had found a link to your blog from Becca's.

You asked how I know the Jex family? Ruth is my Aunt. She is my Dad's little sister. That is so crazy that you know them. It is a small world.

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Isn't it hilarious the stuff that comes out of our mouths as Mom's? You would never guess we were highly educated!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I have to say it makes me so happy to hear my friends say ridiculous things too!!

Carl and Starla said...

The poop one is hilarious and I'm glad to know that I am not the only one saying things like that!

Tiffany said...

These made me laugh and I somehow didn't hear them today. Thanks.

Elena said...

Those are the exact things that I would have judged you for before I had kids. Oh, to be as dignified as I used to be. . . Do you remember thinking "those moms" didn't have it together?

J-Mar said...

I'm so sorry, hopefully they won't have to close the pool :)

Misty said...

Oh the things that we say when we have kids!!!!!!!!

The Enloe Family said...

Oh that made me giggle. It is funny what comes out of our mouths, plus it sounds like you had a great time at the pool!!!