Saturday, May 31, 2008

The only way to mow the lawn...

16 comments:

PrincessKatie said...

That was waesome. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks for the happy day picture!

Suzie said...

I love cute little bum shots! So funny!

Jason and Shannon Ewing said...

Hilarious!! That's one to bust out at the graduation slide show or wedding. Thanks for the good laugh.

Carl and Starla said...

Thanks for the laugh!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

LOVE IT!!

Jen said...

Too cute! I have lots of lawn mowing shots of my boys, but no naked bums! I love it!

Misty said...

I love it! That should make it to the senior yearbook!

Courtney said...

haha that is too funny!!! :)

Trooly said...

That is a total GUT-BUSTER!! I'm still laughing and probably will be off and on for a long time as the image pops back into my head.

Ben, Amy, Isabelle & Olivia said...

I am laughing out loud right now thinking about what must have led up to this moment. Don't you wish you had the same confidence in your rear?

Anonymous said...

I love it and can totally relate!!! Parker hates wearing clothes, and diapers.

jenreeder said...

I wish Jer would mow the lawn like that... that would be a sight! Flying rocks might be a problem, though. Thanks for the cute post and the hilarious momism. My sister still laughs at me for one of mine on the phone "get you fingers out of your vagina, honey (to Julie)." Did I REALLY say that? She claims that I really did. Ugh...

Lauren said...

What a cute little bum!

Barlow Fam said...

Too cute! I also love the momisms. It's amazing what has to come out of our mouths. : )

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

CLASSIC!!! What a great shot!

Kristy said...

That is great! What a character!