Here she is:

I never really understood the idea of a graduation from pre-school. But I must say that I am now one proud momma. I cried like a baby! They sang quite a few songs and then they had a little party complete with cake. We had attended a cousin's college graduation party at which time Meg asked if she would get to have a graduation party of her own. I replied not for Pre-K, but when she graduated from High School. So when she heard about the cake and the party, oh my, I was put in my place. "See mom, I do get a party!"
7 comments:
She is too cute. HOw fun!
oh my goodness. She looks very fancy and cute!! I can't wait to show Paige.
How fun! She looks so cute!!!
Don't you just love it?! I cried too at Skye's graduation. I just am worried how I am going to handle dropping her off for kidnergarten on the first day..I better buy some tissues!
I can't believe how big she is getting. I love the pictures.
Yay, Meg! Good job! Tell mom you can never have enough celebrations in your life!!!
Post a Comment